|Guidelines for students and
- University does not charge any other fee other
than the prescribed fee for the given course as
displayed on the website in our fees and payment
section under the section "Prospective Students" for
year 2011-12. Counselors are advised not to
collect any additional fees. Students are
advised to check the website before paying fees.
University shall not be liable for any excessive fees
paid by the students.
- Students are advised to collect their registration
card and identity card from the University office
and/or counselors. Any student failing to do so would
not be enrolled for the course and the University
shall not be responsible.
- Students are advised to make payment of fees only
in the form of demand draft in the name of "CMJ
University". The University shall not be
responsible for fees paid in cash.
- Counselors' role should be limited to provide
needful guidance to students interested for taking
admission in their respective course of the University
and collect tuition fees. Students should not be
- Counselors are appointed for only one session and
should collect their authorization letter from the
Registrar after the completion of the session.
Counselors are advised not to make any sub ordinates.
University will not be responsible for any
- CMJ University conducts only Regular courses at
its campuses located in Meghalaya and does not offer
any correspondence or distance course.
- The official website of the University is http://www.cmjuniversity.edu.in/and
no other website is operated by the University.
- Counselors are advised to be regularly in touch
with the concerned officers and follow the rules &
regulations laid by the University.
Approval by AICTE
- As per law, Universities do not require AICTE
approval. Only institutions which are affiliated to
Universities require approval. As CMJ University is a
Bonafide University established by a State Act, it
does not require AICTE approval. This standing of law
is notified in the case of Bharathidasan University Vs
AICTE. [Click Here] to view copy of
the relevant judgement.
- Also check setion (iv) of public notice of
AICTE which clearly states that University
does not require prior approval from AICTE to commence
a new department or course and programmes in technical
| || |
|| || |